History

Our life’s work stretches back over six generations.

In 1810, the company was founded in its present location in Ahlen-Dolberg as a joinery and carpenters. Our founder received his first orders – from ladders to furniture and roof timbering – from the surrounding villages.

In recent decades, the company has grown steadily and sustainably by expanding operating areas and machine halls and making investments in state of the art machinery.

Today, the company operates throughout Europe as a joinery in interior design for all environments (such as private houses, hotels, restaurants, and designer shops) and is led by the brothers Bernhard and Hermann Josef Schröer.